Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Routine


Ok, so just to prove that I have a "problem" let me explain to you my internet routine... this is the nice way of saying that I am OCD about how I get on the internet...
  1. Check yahoo email
  2. check hotmail email
  3. check facebook

Check these sites in the following order... at least once a day, NEVER out of this order...



The marbles I have lost.....

  1. http://amelieshouse.blogspot.com/


  2. http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/


  3. http://www.fuglyblog.com/


  4. http://kendallbriggs.blogspot.com/


  5. http://www.twinsrock08.blogspot.com/


  6. http://micropreemietwins.blogspot.com/


  7. http://www.sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/


  8. http://gharaiblets.com/


  9. http://racehorsetoshowhorse.blogspot.com/


  10. http://textsfromlastnight.com/


  11. http://www.laaphotography.com/blog/


  12. http://www.inspirationwed.com/


sooo...

These are the pills I should be taking after subjecting myself to that list.....


Explanations for my OCD Site List:
#1: This woman has the most BEAUTIFUL cakes ever.... she handpaints some of them... if she wasnt in Britian she would soooo be doing my wedding cake, whenever that happens...



#3: the Fugly blog.. I like to read this girl, but she is crass, and uses some not so nice language sometimes, but her stuff usually makes since and is true.... I just dont express myself that way



#5: My aunts blog about the twin nephews... about the only time I get to see them.. and they live less than a 1/4 mile from me... on the same property... how pathetic...



#10: Ok... I have a love/hate relationship with this site... some of the stuff is just plain hilarious... but other stuff on it is just plain stupid and wrong.. so its still on my list, for now... but it might be removed



#11: My future wedding photographers' blog.... I LOVE THIER WORK>... I do not care that they are expensive... somehow I WILL have them at my wedding! lol



OK, so, after I do all of the things listed above I can THEN get on TWU and do homework.... but not until then... hence the procrastinaiton issues... I can try to just get on to do homework.. but its just impossible :( oh well... I manage just fine I guess, just takes me awhile to do anything


Going later today to get my hair cut! Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment