Monday, February 20, 2012

Tower Defense

OMG!!! I am addicted to a game called bloons tower defense 4.... type it in and check it out! It is even on a website called addicting games! There is just something really satisfying about popping those thousands of balloons with the little moneys that is terribly gratifying. Having a rough morning? Shoot balloons! Mad at someone or some thing? Shoot the stupid balloons with a lightsaber monkey! Need a minute to yourself? Use a ring of fire tack shooter and murder the tie die balloons!!!!! hahahahahahaha--- yeah, I probably need help ;)
On another note- things are moving forward for me... forward as in out of this apartment and into a real house! I will be downsizing from my two bedroom with huge closets to a one bedroom with not as much closet space, but the trade off for not having neighbors beside and below, being like 2 miles from work, and much cheaper rent is way enough to sway me from where I am now. I can't wait to move in and take pictures of the new place! I will have a flower bed where I can do a spring garden! Yay for canning and eating more organic foods! I am super stoked and just can't wait.
Wedding plans are still on their way.... premarital counseling starts soon! I guess we will find out if we are really compatible finally ;) Invitations are done, and we will design our save the date email before the end of the month. Flower arraignments and centerpieces will be started shortly, and I have a bad feeling in my stomach that my box of flowers that I have done already won't be enough and I will be having to make more of them.. which I am dreading--- I have seen so many flowers... too bad my hands can't just do them in my sleep- then at lease I wouldn't have to keep looking at them! Having the dress shopping completed and the invitations done is a huge stress relief though so now my whole attention can go to decorations and figuring out a way to fit everyone comfortable into the reception space. Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment